1/2 FPT X 1/2 Hose Barb
Stainless Steel Barbed Fitting fits 1/2″ ID silicon / hose perfectly and come with female thread use a worm clamp to secure connection.
- Reviews (0)
1/2 FPT X 1/2 Hose Barb (C6812)
This Female NPT X Hose Barb is a transition adapter between a 1/2″ male NPT and 1/2″ hoses in homebrewing hardware assembly. Use a worm clamp to secure the connection further. It is a perfect material for pipe fitting system and long period of wear and tear
Make your brew connections – smooth and easy with quick disconnects. Use this quick release fittings with brew pot ball valves and hoses to transfer wort for next steps. No more stress for cleaning since putting them back together is a breeze now!
- They wont break easily and the flexible long belt can be adjusted to your pipe’s size.
- 1/2″ female quick disconnect, its all parts disconnects just in few seconds
- Stainless steel made, an abrasion resistant material for use in prevention and protection of fittings against corrosion,scratches,dulling and other damage after use.
- Perfect for brewing applications and home brewing
- Easily switch lines between pumps, chillers, hoprockets or other inline equipment.
Option available- C752– 1/2”MPT Threaded SS Male Quick Disconnect, Make your brew connections – smooth and easy with quick disconnects.
C751– Male SS Quick Disconnect with 3/8″ Barb, The quick disconnect will head wold pressure for typical brewing application when moving liquids at 60 Psi or less.
Be the first to review “1/2 FPT X 1/2 Hose Barb” Cancel reply
You must be logged in to post a review.
There are no reviews yet.