Sanitary Ball Valve,Stainless Steel 304 (C723)
Fit this easy assembly Sanitary Ball Valve to your brew pots or kettles to transfer wort. Made of Stainless steel, this hygienic ball valve is completely food safe and resistant to corrosion and high temperatures. So, Use the sheathed handle to control valve opening. Also, Easy to install and very convenient to use.
These ball valves fitted with tight seals to ensure no leakage and a long lasting seal after many years of frequent usage. The valve is full port for reduced friction. Also,This high quality ball valve will be an excellent choice for closing and controlling applications.
- Sanitary ball valves are easy to take a part and clean.
- Heavy duty handle with black vinly insulation.
- The seals made of Teflon to resist high temperatures.
- The ball valve is durable and the performance is good after multiple cycles.
- Comes with a locking handle to prevent accidental opening.
- The valve body of the threaded ball valve is made of 304 SS, rugged, rust, long service life.
- The valves are easy to operate and maintenance.
- Perfect design for areas with tight space restrictions
- Also, Ball valve is widely used in mechanical equipment, industrial equipment, water supply and drainage equipment.
|Thread Size||1/2" NPT Threads|