16ʺ x 7ʺ Center Spray Glass Rinser
In-counter rinser drip tray for cafes. Measure the sample for correct dimensions and a perfect fit. Easy to rinse and dry over the drip tray.
Convenient for rinsing frothing pitchers. Press down the spray disk with the milk pitcher and rinse.
It has 16ʺ x 7ʺ Center Spray at the center to rinse impurities and allow for less foamy pours. The Drain Tray has an improved design which ensures easy drainage. With its rinser spray assembly, it is very easy to clean all the residues in the glass and the presentation of a clean, cold glass makes your beer taste better. It is Built for Heavy commercial Usage and Recessed design to fit in the countertops of cafes, restaurants & coffee shops.
All Krome rinsers are NSF-certified.
- 16″ x 7″ Center Spray Rinser
- Brushed Stainless finish
- This drip tray is ideal for kegerators or bar applications
- Rinse the milk steaming jar after every use. Cools the jar down before the next batch
- Recessed style – Needs countertop to be cut to its dimensions. Conceals all pipes.
- Stainless steel rinser disk with powerful sprayer
- For best results, use cool water
Option available: C4220
Please Note: It is recommended that you use a Pressure Limiting Valve (PLV) when connecting to a mains water line.
Rinser Water Inlet Installation Instructions
- Always check with local plumbing codes before installation
- For Use with Regular or cold water supply only, Hot water is not recommended to use with a rinser
- Install an in-line water regulator set at 15 PSI from the public water supply, no more than 15 Psi
- Install an in-line one-way check valve on the water supply this will prevent pressure drop which can cause leakage
- Install in-line shut-off for the rinser system from the water supply, this must be turned off if not in use for extended periods such as off days or nighttime!
- Install a shut-off for the water supply if the line is not hard-plumbed into the system.