2.5″ Brew Thermometer with 4″ Stem
Stainless steel thermometer for measuring temperatures during boiling and fermentation. The long stem easily detects the temperature even from big kettles and fermenting containers. The wide dial of 2.5” dia displays a clear reading within its range of 60-222 F. A great thermometer at an affordable price! Kromebrew’s 2.5″ Brew Thermometer with 4″ Stem not only reads the temperature but also has suggested ranges for everything from steeping to lager fermentation temperature.
Has a clamp to secure the thermometer to the container for continuous monitoring. Use with thermowell to avoid damage. Good thermometers are one of a brewer’s best tools!
Homebrewers know that even 1 degree of temperature difference can have a big effect on the final flavor of their beer. And even if you don’t yet have control over temperature, it is still helpful to know the exact fermentation temperature. And to log it in your records.
- Tempered glass face.
- 2.5″ Brew Thermometer has a 4″ long Stem
- 2.5″ Dial which indicating various Brew ranges.
- 2.5” Dial displays a clear reading
- Stainless steel material.
- Easily Calibrated With a Flat Head Screwdriver
- This thermometer clearly shows the “brewing range” for your Lagers and Ale Yeasts, and also for Wine Yeasts.
|Material||Stainless Steel 304|