20 Litres Brewing Equipment only Kit
Krome Brew’s Best 20 Litres Brewing Equipment only Kit Comes Complete for a Beginner Brewer. Kit gets you started in homebrewing at a very affordable price. It is also the simplest system to use in fact, kit has everything you need to make great homebrewed beer. All of the tools and instructions to craft 20 litres of Finished Beer!
KromeBrew offers you the best beer brewing Equipment only kit. Which have enough material to start your Homemade beer’s brewing process. All parts are made from good quality material and quality of all products is best.
What does this Brewing Equipment kit include?
- 20 Litres brew bucket (1): This 20 Litres Brewing Equipment only Kit contains 20 litres Primary Fermenting Bucket for fermenting of beer.
- 20 Litres Bucket with Tap(1): This is your secondary Bucket to bottling your brew. After complete fermenting pour the wort into this bucket and use tap to fill bottles growler or keg.
- 24″ Plastic Brew Spoon (1): It also includes an extra-long 20″ plastic Brew Spoon made of food-grade plastic Use it for stirring and mixing the brew especially after transferring into a carboy. Thus, high temp plastic spoon is perfect for stirring the mash or wort during brewing.
- Stick On Thermometer Strip (1): Of course, you need a Thermometer to measure the right temperature range for fermentation, here we have added Stick On Thermometer Strip.
- Single step Cleanser (41 gram) (1): Cleaning of your brewing buckets and spoons and every brewing equipment is necessary to make a germ-free and good quality beer. So don’t worry about the cleaning process. This kit includes a superhit Single-step Cleanser product to sanitizing your homebrew equipment without any hassle. meanwhile, It is a no-rinse cleanser for thorough cleaning in just a single step. you can use it with fermenters, bottles, or other brew equipment. No need to rinse afterward either!
- Big Carboy Brush Bended – Stainless Steel 304 (1): While cleaning the narrow mouth carboys do you face the struggle all the time? We added a solution to solve your problem in this kit for you, our Big Carboy Brush Bended. This long-handled brush is bent at a ninety-degree angle. Which helps to clean those tough to get at spots in any size carboy. The long handle and bristles lets you scrub all the way to the bottom. As well as reaches and dislodges particles from difficult corners too. Finally, Ease up your cleaning and enjoy brewing.