- Reviews (0)
If you ferment in a carboy or bucket this 3 Piece Plastic Airlock is a must! Fit this 3-piece Fermentation Airlock over the fermenting vessel or carboy. Use a silicone or rubber stopper with a hole to insert this fermenter 3-piece airlock and seal the fermenter mouth. Clean-up and sanitation are easy once the three pieces have been disassembled and with a small brush completely cleaned.
Yeast consumes sugars of the wort and releases Alcohol (which makes it beer) and Carbon Dioxide as by-products. Fermentation airlock allows one-way movement of gas. In this case, the CO2 is free to escape into the atmosphere but the atmospheric air cannot enter. This is essential to avoid oxidation of the brew once the fermentation begins. 3 Plastic airlock Creates a closed system that removes carbon dioxide and prevents oxygen and harmful bacteria from entering.
- 3 piece plastic Airlock provides an effective interface for one-way gas movement.
- Made of durable plastic material
- Seal the mouth of the fermenter or carboy with a rubber stopper.
- Sanitize the airlock before every use.
- This is a standard-size airlock designed to fit any brew plug or strainer. works great for beer, wine, and sparkle.
Be the first to review “3 Piece Plastic Airlock” Cancel reply
You must be logged in to post a review.
There are no reviews yet.