4″X10″ Hopper Spider Strainer, 400 Micron
If you are tired of using straining bags a want something more durable and easy to handle then Stainless steel 4″X10″ Hopper Spider Strainer, 400 Micron is perfect choice for you. Stainless steel brewing filter keeps hops contained during wort boiling. The 4″X10″ Hopper Spider Strainer has hooks to keep it stable on the kettle or boiling pot edge. This is a medium size hop strainer basket with 400 micron pore size – very useful for whole leaf hops.
Easy to use:
Just set this strainer over the edge of your kettle and use two hooks to attach to the side of any brew system support ring. When the boil is finished you can remove the hops spider and start chilling. Made from, it can resist rust,high pressure.
- Durable, heavy duty material used to build
- Stainless steel construction. For heavy-duty use as well.
- The Brewing Pot can easily cleaned by washing the hops spider with water.
- Easier than beer cloth hops bags
- Will bring you a clearer beer and better taste
- Mesh pores allows hop flavours and characteristics to dissolve into the beer.
- Keeps the hops from entering and clogging kettle outlet.
Also available: C6593