5 litres Brewing Equipment only Kit
The 5 litres Brewing Equipment only Kit is the Fastest and Easiest Way to Brew Your Own Beer at Home, If you are a beginner brewer this kit is for you. Preparation of this kit takes few minutes, everything available in this kit which you need to prepare your homebrew.
choose this best 5 litres Brewing Equipment only Kit to start your first brewing batch.
What does this kit include?
This kit includes every necessary Equipment which you need to start brewing at home.
- 5 litre Glass Fermentor with Airlock, Stopper and Handle: This Glass carboy made of clear glass material has 5 litres capacity.
- 24″ Plastic Brew Spoon: Of course you need Brewing Spoon to stir the hot Brew. Kit includes 24 inches long-brewing spoon. The product is heat resistant up to 360 degrees Celsius hence can use safely with hot brews as well. Made of Food-safe plastic.
Stick On Thermometer Strip 36-97F (2-36C): Homebrewers know that even 1 degree of temperature difference can have a big effect on the final flavor of their beer. That’s by we include this stick-on thermometer in this kit. Easy to use a thermometer just peel the back of the Strip and paste on the fermentor. The measuring strip simply changes the irreversible colour if temperature limit values are exceeded.
Single Step Cleanser (41 gram): In addition, Kit has an excellent oxygen-based cleanser. It Doesn’t Contain chlorine, which can leave a film on glassware and corrode stainless steel. Effective cleaning with a lot less effort and time.
2.5″ Brew Thermometer with 12″ Stem: The wide dial of 2.5” dia displays a clear reading within its range of 60-222 F°. The long stem easily detects the temperature even from big kettles and fermenting containers.
The kit also contains a Manual instruction guide which includes instructions that how to Brew your beer using this Kit.
Instruction for 5 litres Brewing Equipment only Kit
Includes the following:
- 5 litre Glass Fermenter with Airlock, Stopper and Handle
- 24″ Plastic Brew Spoon
- Stick On Thermometer Strip 36-97F (2-36C)
- Single Step Cleanser (41 gram)
- 2.5″ Brew Thermometer with 12″ Stem
- Prepare a sanitizing solution with the Single step rinser.
- Sanitize Carboy using the sanitizing solution and dry that completely. Also sanitize all other Brewing equipment you’ll use from this point onwards.
- Prepare the Wort using a Plastic Brew Spoon in hot wort while boiling. The product is heat resistant up to 360 degrees Celsius hence can be used safely with hot brews as well. Use 2.5″ Brew Thermometer with 12″ Stem to check the temperature while boiling.
- Now pour the wort into Carboy using a Funnel.
- Place Fermenter in the appropriate temperature for the beer fermenting process.
- Paste Stick On Thermometer Strip on fermenter, The measuring strip simply changes the irreversible colour if temperature limit values are exceeded.