- Polished Stainless Steel 304SS
- Brew capacity : 60 liters
- Total Container capacity : 65 liters
- Dimensions: Height : 80 cm and diameter : 46cm
- Heating element with a capacity of 3000 W, located at the bottom of the kettle, therefore avoiding caramelization
- The heating element is adjustable from 100 W to 3000 W, in 100 W increments. Temperature range from 25°C to 100°C, adjustable to 0,1°C
- Temperature control up to 100°C, with +-1°C deviation Integrated circulation with adjustable flow rate made from stainless steel 304SS
60 L Brewing System – All in One
All-in-one brewing systems offer a perfect solution for all-grain brewing. They combine the mash, sparge, boil and even fermentation process also in a single machine. At Kromebrew, All-in-one-grain brewing system is available to brew 30 and 60 liters of beer batch.
- ALL-IN-ONE: The Mash and Boil includes pump and makes home brewing and mashing easy. No need to use an outdoor burner or brewing stand. By the help of our precise thermostat and internal sparging basket with which you can easily mash and boil in the same vessel.
- Operation: Switch Operation/ Tap Operation – In switch Operation, The switch “PCB” is ON/OFF-switch for the power to the Digital Controller that controls the heating elements. The switch “PUMP” is the ON/OFF-switch for the pump. And In Tap Operation, To open, pull the circle towards the end of the lever and turn the lever 90°counterclockwise. Also, To Close pull the circle towards the end of the lever and turn the lever clockwise by 90°.
- Use Of Controller:
Press to set target temperature for each step
Press to set power for each step
Press to set timer for each step
Press to reduce the value
Press to increase the value
Press to start or stop the program
Press to enter manual mode.
Press to pause the program on manual mode.
Press to enter auto mode.
Press to pause the program on Auto mode
|S/P: W||Set the power|
Set the temperature
When it’s flashing, it mean is heating to target temperature
- Temperature Control: This model features an adjustable thermostat with a Fahrenheit and Centigrade toggle. In the lid there is a thermometer hole , for monitoring the temperature of the top of the mash.
- Re-Circulation Pump: It has both Re-circulation Arm and tubing attached very easily and turn on the re-circulation pump. which keeps even temperatures throughout the brewer during mashing.
- Programmable Timer: It has also included an adjustable runtime preset at 3.5 hours for safety and it also features a delayed start timer. so you can program the Mash and Boil to turn on up to 24 hours after setting.
- Sleek 304 grade stainless steel body :The Mash and Boil’s exclusive double wall stainless construction conserves heat and is very easy to clean.
- LCD monitor : Clear and easy to read LCD monitor Manual or automatic program control with alarms/reminders
- Programmable Steps: It is programmable Upto 9 mashing steps and upto 9 hop/spice additions
- Memory : Also, It has Built-in memory with capacity for saving up to 10 recipes
- Grain basket : The basket can be adjusted in relation to the amount of malt.Also, The basket holds up to 13 kgs.
Use the handle to put the grain
basket into the brewery.
Then remove the handle.
Insert the Overflow pipe
assembly into the brewery.
When adding the mash water
and grains, remove the Top
Sparge Plate and add the
When the mashing is completed,
use the handle and lift the Grain
basket up and hook its feet to the
rim on the brewery. Then sparge.
- Easy To Clean: Now there is no hassle in cleaning. It provides you a very easy and simple way to clean.
A Device Custom Made For Mashing, Filtering, Washing, Boiling,Chilling
It is Great for making small Trial batched in the Microbrewery
Additional Accessory C281-
|Material||304 Stainless Steel|