- Reviews (0)
6″x14″ Hopper Spider Strainer
Hopper Strainer plays most important part in brewing process. They protect the wort to not being messed up with the pieces of hops They helps to extract the flavors of Hops into the wort , hops are deeply boiled inside the brewing Kettle. Hook the 6″X14″ Hopper Spider Strainer on the kettle or boiling pot edge to keep it stable. This Stainless steel brewing filter has 400-micron pore size – very useful for whole leaf hops.
This hopper strainer basket works great with larger kettles too. This hops spider can also used in water pumps and even vacuum cleaner.
Easy to use:
Just set this hopper spider strainer over the edge of your kettle and use two hooks to attach to the side of any brew system support ring. When the boil is finished you can remove the hops spider and start chilling.
- Stainless steel construction. For heavy-duty use as well.
- Balance the wort sweetness with hop flavours and bitterness.
- Keeps the hops from entering and clogging kettle outlet.
- Suitable for brewing beer, filtering coffeeand making compost tea.
- Two hook handles firmly secure this filter over the edge of your kettle.
- User-friendliness and versatility
- Easier than beer cloth hops bags
- Hopper Spider Strainer is designed for kettle brewing systems
Be the first to review “6″x14″ Hopper Spider Strainer” Cancel reply
You must be logged in to post a review.
There are no reviews yet.