- Reviews (0)
Angle Stop Adapter Valve
The Angle stop connects between your valve and riser, to the main water supply line, for applications in Reverse Osmosis, Filtration systems, Automatic Coffee Brewers, Ice-makers, and many more. Directly between the water supply ball and faucet water line. Also, Easily connect drinking water systems, ice makers, coffee makers, and more under your sink. Quick and easy connection / disconnection.So, It provides you a quick disconnection without the need of any tools.
- Very reliable and leak-free connections.
- Push-fit technology, they are manufactured in white polypropylene
- Designed for hot and cold water and radiant heating systems
- Compression fittings connects directly to most feed water valves underneath sink
- Quick disconnection without the need for tools
- 1/4″ quick connect fitting enables quick and easy connection to water filtration systems and more
- Quick and easy connection to water filtration systems and more
- Intended for use with potable water
- Installation is quick and easy also
- Partial flow control is Possible, Twist and lock for added security
- Provides an inline connection with shut-off and check valve protection for easy installation of water coolers
- Also, Used with plastic or soft copper tubing
- More chemically resistant than other plastics
- Manufactured with FDA compliant materials and NSF certified
Option available: C759
Be the first to review “3/8″ x 3/8″ x 3/8″ Angle Stop Adaptor Valve” Cancel reply
You must be logged in to post a review.
There are no reviews yet.