- Reviews (0)
Gas in Disconnect for Ball lock keg 1/4″ barbed
Ball-lock kegs, commonly known as soda kegs, include a separate gas intake and liquid exit on the lid itself. This 1/4′′ is barbed disconnect-in gas ball lock fits exactly on the gas inlet.
Attach a suitable gas hose to the 1/4′′ barb end, and the gas line is all set. This is only for the gas side, and the gray base and top are clearly visible. Gas cannot leak when in use. Stainless steel makes up the barbs.
Perfectly fits all Cornelius lock-style kegs.
The internal check valve of the beer keg disconnect allows gas into a keg but prevents beer from leaking out.
- Ball Lock Keg Fitting
- Used with Cornelius-style ball-lock kegs.
- 1/4′′ barb flare to attach the gas hose.
- Gas disconnection allows gas to enter the keg.
- It is very simple to place on a gas post.
- It works as a normal gas disconnect.
- The gray color indicates this disconnect is meant for the gas side only.
- Great for the home brewer,
Krome Brew has a huge collection of kegs and kegging parts; take a look once.
Be the first to review “Disconnect In Gas Ball Lock Keg 1/4″ Barbed” Cancel reply
You must be logged in to post a review.
There are no reviews yet.