Basic Kettle Conversion Kit – Brass (C218)
A complete Kettle Conversion kit to attach to your existing kettle for brew transfers. No welding needed. Only a drill hole of 7/8″ to fit the bulkhead connector and you have a ball valve ready. Use the barbed end to connect a hose and you are good to go! Designed specifically for converting homebrew beer equipment. This high quality valve will be an excellent choice for closing and controlling applications. They are easy to take a part and clean. Put a brass valve in the bottom of kettle easily with the help of this conversion kit.
So, you can safely and easily empty the hot wort from your brew kettle directly into the fermentation vessel or through a wort chiller. The best part of this kit is, you don’t even have to do any welding in this. Allows you to safely and easily empty hot wort.
- Made of brass.
- Easily converts any kettle without welding.
- All that is needed is a 7/8” hole saw, step-drill or hole punch & pliers
- Allows you to safely and easily empty hot wort from your homebrew kettle.
- Very easy to Install and use.
- They are durable and the performance is good after multiple cycles.
- They are easy to operate and maintenance.
Also needed: 1/2″ Kettle Conversion Kit Coupling, SS 304 (C167)