Bottling Kit with Flip-Top Bottles
At Krome Brew , we have a wide range of brewing supplies and includes everything you’d need for bottling beer. Kits include all the beer bottling equipment you need.
What does this Botting kit include?
- Stationary Bottle Drainer 50 Bottles (1) : As well as, the kit has included a Stationary Bottle Drainer with a capacity of 50 bottles. This is a great way to keep bottles sanitary prior to bottling or to dry them for storage. Also, It can be assembled and disassembled very quickly for storage.
- Auto siphon – 3/8″ – With 45cm Tubing (1) : In this beer botting kit includes Auto siphon, which allows for easy transfer of your beer into the bottle.
- 250ml Plastic Hydrometer Test Jar (1) : It includes Plastic Hydrometer Test Jar Measuring Cylinder for Beer comes in very handy to take hydrometer readings.
- Triple Scale Hydrometer (1) : We have added a Triple Scale Hydrometer . No lead and Mercury which allows you to read your gravity, potential alcohol content, and brix. The simple color-coded scale indicates the starting and finishing points in the fermentation process Dessert Wines Table Wines and Beer.
- Single step Cleanser (41 gram) (1) : To bottle your homebrew, then the first step is to clean and sanitize the beer bottles. Therefore, here we have added a Sanitizer rinser pump to simplify your task.
- Plastic Bottle Filler with Spring Tip (1) : Moreover, it contains a Plastic Bottle Filler with Spring Tip made of durable plastic.
- Flip Top Bottles Case of 12 (1) : Super convenient flip top glass bottles to store beverages and homebrews.
This is a pack of 12 flip top bottles that are reusable too. Just make sure you sanitize them well before using them to bottle the next batch.
You can follow the instruction to use this Kit. its really convenient to store your Homebrew Beer in Bottles. If you want to avoid hassle with the Bottling Kit . you can opt KromeBrew’s Kegging Kit.
Includes the following:
- Single step cleanser
- Triple scale hydrometer
- Hydrometer test jar
- Bottle filler with spring tip
- Flip Top Bottles
- Check that the fermentation process is complete using the Hydrometer and the test jar.
- Take a small beer sample into the Plastic test jar and dip the Triple scale hydrometer into it. Note the reading – call it FG. (You should have already taken the initial reading in the same way – call it OG).
- Calculate the Alcohol percentage with this formula: (O.G. – F. G.) X 131.25 = % ABV
If the ABV is in the range mentioned in your recipe, then the fermentation is complete and you can now proceed with bottling.
- Prepare a sanitizing solution with the Single step rinser. Mix the entire packet of the rinser in the warm water. Sanitize all equipment you will use for bottling by soaking them in this liquid for 2 minutes.
- Insert the auto-siphon into the fermented brew. Attach the other end of the hose to the bottle filler.
- Pump the auto-siphon inner tube from the top to start siphoning. You’ll see the beer filling up into the tube and the bottle filler.
- Press the bottle filler spring tip against the bottom of an empty beer bottle. Allow the bottle to fill to the mouth.
- Remove the filler and move to the next bottle and repeat step 5.
- Repeat steps 5 & 6 and fill all your bottles.
- Push down the Flip top to close and seal the bottle
- Refrigerate it to Enjoy the Home-Brewed Beer