- Reviews (0)
Vertical Convertor With 4″ Durable Metal Pump
A party pump can be used with a keg coupler thanks to a vertical converter metal pump. A keg coupler is a component that joins a beer keg to a gas supply and a tap.
A party pump is a hand-operated pump that dispenses beer without the use of CO2 by pumping air into the keg. A hex nut that screws onto the keg coupler, a metal pump that screws onto the converter’s top, and two prongs that connect to the air line and the beer line are all components of a vertical converter metal pump in a beer line.
It is simple to maintain and can function as a line-cleaning pump. By disconnecting the keg coupler and submerging it in a line cleaning solution, the pump will gently draw the solution in and pump it through the system right to the faucet.
Features of a vertical converter 4″ metal pump are:
- It is a portable assembly that comes with a 4″ metal pump, which is firm and convenient.
- It offers a leak-free connection between the beer tap and the keg coupler.
- It allows you to pump your beer up to the convenient faucet manually.
- It is suitable for all keg coupler models.
- It has all metal parts for increased durability and life.
Be the first to review “Vertical Convertor With 4″ Durable Metal Pump” Cancel reply
You must be logged in to post a review.
|Finish||Chrome Plated Brass|
|Thread Size||5/8" X 14 BSP|
There are no reviews yet.