- Reviews (0)
Bottomless Portafilter 51mm (C2314-Plastic)
A bottomless portafilter, also known as a naked portafilter, can assist you in making espresso like a professional barista. The filter basket is exposed because there are no spouts on these. Its purpose is to show you the flow of your espresso as it passes through the portafilter basket, allowing you to better examine any brewing issues. By studying how the espresso stream forms, you can simply tell if you’ve tamped properly. When you can spot these flaws and understand where they occurred, you can make changes that result in a better, more balanced cup of coffee the next time.
- A portafilter is an important piece of equipment that aids in diagnosing espresso extraction issues. Allowing you to watch the entire extraction process.
- naked porta filter for espresso machine give 50% more crema
- Comfortable fit in the hand, these handles will feel light and extra smooth even after a long day behind the bar.
- As there is no bottom, there is no limit to the size of the basket you can use. Overall, upgrading your brewing experience.
- Made of thick and food-grade 304 stainless steel, the 51mm portafilter is safe, hygienic, and anti-corrosion.
- The portafilter allows you to clearly observe the entire process of extraction, helping you find problems in the extraction process. It is very convenient for you to disassemble and clean the bottomless portafilter. Compared with standard portafilters, the portafilter is much more hygienic.
Be the first to review “Bottomless Portafilter 51mm (C2314-Plastic)” Cancel reply
You must be logged in to post a review.
There are no reviews yet.