- Polished Stainless Steel 304SS
- Brew capacity: 30 liters
- Total Container capacity: 35 liters
- Dimensions: Height : 66 cm and diameter : 45cm
- The heating element with a capacity of 2500 W, is located at the bottom of the kettle, therefore avoiding caramelization
- The heating element is adjustable from 100 W to 2500 W, in 100 W increments. Temperature range from 25°C to 100°C, adjustable to 0,1°C
- Also, Temperature control up to 100°C, with a +-1°C deviation
30L Brewing System – All in One
Stainless Steel Fermenter with Temperature Control – 30L Brewing System offers a perfect solution. They combine the mash, sparge, boil, and even fermentation process in a single machine. Also, At Kromebrew, an All-in-one-grain brewing system is available to brew 30 and 60 liters of beer batches.
- ALL-IN-ONE: The Mash and Boil include a pump and make home brewing and mashing easy – No need to use an outdoor burner or brewing stand. With the help of our precise thermostat and internal sparging basket with which you can easily mash and boil in the same vessel.
- Operation: Switch Operation/ Tap Operation – In switch Operation, The switch “PCB” is an ON/OFF switch for the power to the Digital Controller that controls the heating elements. The switch “PUMP” is the ON/OFF switch for the pump. And In Tap Operation, To open, pull the circle towards the end of the lever and turn the lever 90°counterclockwise. Also, To Close pull the circle towards the end of the lever and turn the lever clockwise by 90°
- Use Of Controller:
Temp ButtonPress to set the target temperature for each step Power buttonPress to set power for each step Timer buttonPress to set a timer for each step – buttonPress to reduce the value +buttonPress to increase the value Start/StopPress to start or stop the program Manual/PausePress to enter manual mode.
Press to pause the program on manual mode.
Auto/PausePress to enter auto mode.
Press to pause the program on Auto mode
S/P: W Set the power S/T:Set the temperature -HWhen it’s flashing, it means is heating to the target temperature
- Temperature Control: This model features an adjustable thermostat with a Fahrenheit and Centigrade toggle. In the lid, there is a thermometer hole, for monitoring the temperature of the top of the mash.
- Re-Circulation Pump: It has both Re-circulation Arm and tubing attached very easily and turns on the re-circulation pump which keeps even temperatures throughout the brewer during mashing.
- Programmable Timer: It has also included an adjustable runtime preset at 3.5 hours for safety and it also features a delayed start timer, so you can program the Mash and Boil to turn on up to 24 hours after setting.
- Sleek 304-grade stainless steel body: The Mash and Boil’s exclusive double-wall stainless construction conserves heat and is very easy to clean.
- LCD monitor: Clear and easy-to-read LCD monitor Manual or automatic program control with alarms/reminders
- Programmable Steps: It is programmable Upto 9 mashing steps and up to 9 hop/spice additions
- Memory: It has Built-in memory with the capacity for saving up to 10 recipes
- Grain Basket: The basket can be adjusted in relation to the amount of malt. Also, the basket holds up to 13 kg
Use the handle to put the grain
basket into the brewery.
Then remove the handle.
Insert the Overflow pipe
assembly into the brewery.
When adding the mashed water
and grains, remove the Top
Sparge Plate and add the
When the mashing is completed,
use the handle and lift the Grain
basket up and hook its feet to the
the rim on the brewery. Then sparge
All Grain Brewing System is Made For Mashing, Filtering, Washing, Boiling, Chilling
It is Great for making small Trial batched in the Microbrewery
Additional Accessory C281-
|Material||304 Stainless Steel|