- Reviews (0)
Carbonation Stone For 1 /4″ Tubing – 0.5 Micron
Carbonation stone, also called a diffusing stone – speeds up the carbonation of beer. It has perforations of micron order (0.5 micron) that provides a larger surface area for the CO2 gas to come in contact with the beer and hence causes them to mix faster.
Get the quick and great fizz by using this stone while dispensing beer.
To Use: Attach 2 feet of 1/4″ tubing to the stone and the “gas in” dip tube inside the keg. (Tubing not included). Set your desired pressure on the regulator and gas gets emitted through the .5 micron stainless stone. The bubbles rise through the beer creating so much surface area contact between gas and liquid that the absorption rate is very rapid. This is very similar to how beer is carbonated in breweries. Let your draft beer, soda, coffee and other drinks more delicate, more exquisite and more fresh.
Stainless steel 0.5-micron diffusion stone with 1/4″ barb, High Qulity and Anti-Corrosion
- Oxygenate wort thoroughly to ensure a healthy fermentation
- Carbonate draft beer like Nitrogenate Coffee quickly
- For cleaning dipped in acid for 15 seconds and then rinsing with water.
- Make sure you attach hose clamps to both connections.
- For use with compressed CO2, O2 or adequately powered air pumps
- Best Choice for Carbonation, for Beer, Soda, or Coffee.
Be the first to review “Carbonation Stone For 1 /4″ Tubing – 0.5 Micron” Cancel reply
You must be logged in to post a review.
There are no reviews yet.