- Reviews (0)
Coffee Tamper Matte Black – (C2283)
What is Coffee Tamper?
A Coffee Tamper is essential for making the best espresso possible. Any coffee tamper can used with ease if the right posture and technique used to tamp the coffee powder.
You’re converting loose coffee powder grounds into a compressed cake inside the tamper.
What is Tamping?
Tamping has a unique purpose, and baristas spend a lot of time mastering it. Must for drawing a good shot of espresso, Tamping is more about the technique rather than the tool. If you try to make espresso without using a Coffee Tamper r, you’ll fail. Because the Coffee powder isn’t crushed, the water will run through the coffee powder without resistance. To create resistance to the water as it flows through the espresso machine, the grounds must tamped. The most important factor to tamp is to enhance the extraction of aroma from the coffee by the water. With a loose coffee powder, you’ll get a flavored espresso that isn’t even close to called espresso. All this is possible by a high-quality tamper.
- Made from solid Food Grade Stainless Steel in a single unibody design
- SS Polished. tampers are perfect for beginner baristas or pros who want to be 100% sure they applied the correct pressure. Espresso press tool Great gift for Christmas, birthday, wedding, any significant holiday for friends and family.
- Solid protective holder for easy storage, Convenient to grip and press. This tool designed to tamp down coffee beans, flat base design makes your working more effortless.
- A flat tamping surface produces tamped grounds for rich flavor. Flat and smooth base distributes force and makes it easy to tamp down coffee, labor-saving and time-saving
- Suitable for household kitchen, cafe, restaurant, bar, etc. A round and smooth wooden handle is comfortable to grip and non-slip.
Need Equipment? Krome offers a wide range of tampers, from the most basic to those with wooden handles and palm grips.Coffe Tamper
Be the first to review “Coffee Tamper – Matte Black” Cancel reply
You must be logged in to post a review.
- Ergonomic handle for easy tamping
- Stainless Steel Flat base gives an even spread
- Use with portafilter of same diameter – 50mm
- Available in 53 mm, 54 mm, 56 mm, 57 mm and 58 mm
|Material||Stainless Steel 304|
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Rs. 2,720.00 – Rs. 2,776.00
There are no reviews yet.