- Reviews (0)
Krome Click Coffee Tamper – 53mm
The Krome Click Coffee Tamper (53 mm) is a high-quality stainless steel coffee tamper with a solid, barista-style design. It is wonderful for tamping fresh ground espresso for brewing and performs well in your kitchen or coffee bar, as well as becoming a perfect gift for the coffee drinker.
Tamping has a specific purpose, and baristas devote much work to learning it. Tamping is more about skill than technology when it comes to making a decent shot of espresso.
If you try to brew espresso without a coffee tamper, you will fail. Because the coffee powder has not been crushed, the water will pass through it without resistance. The grounds must be tamped in order to provide resistance to the water as it goes through the espresso maker. The most significant reason to tamp is to improve the production of flavor from the coffee by the water. With a dry coffee powder, it produces flavored espresso that’s not even close to being called espresso. All of this works with a high-quality tamper.
- The flat tamper’s unique form distributes and packs grinds evenly onto a smooth, level plane in the portafilter for a fuller-bodied brew.
- The flat tamper’s raised bottom forces the coffee grinds down and outward to form a tight seal with the edge of the portafilter for continuous, even flavor extraction.
- The base comes in different sizes and shapes to fit different portafilters.
- Made of solid food-grade stainless steel in its design.
- solidly protected cup for ease of use; easy to grip and push. This tool helps crush coffee beans, and its flat base shape makes your work easier.
Be the first to review “Krome Click Coffee Tamper – 53mm” Cancel reply
You must be logged in to post a review.
There are no reviews yet.