- Reviews (0)
Commercial Cold Brew Coffee Maker
At Kromebrew, we provide Cold brew coffee system solutions for those who love cold-brewed coffee or tea. Interestingly, Cold Brew System is available at exciting pricing, and also making Cold-brew coffee at home can be as easy as adding room-temperature or colder water to ground coffee and letting it steep.
If you’re in the habit of picking up a cold brew on your way to work, you know how expensive that little morning routine can be.
Also, This Commercial model is a non-electrical brewer that produces a bold, smooth [low acid] extract that is superior to powders and hot-brewed liquids that offers a full-bodied, aromatic flavor profile that translates into a bold, super-smooth taste
This Cold Brew Coffee System contains
- Cold Brew Container
- Covering Lid
- Perforated Stainless Steel Cold Brew Bag Lifter
- 4 Filter paper starter Kit
- Also, Mash paddle
Brew up to 2 kg of your favorite coffee to yield at least 8 Liters of extract
What is Cold Brew?
Cold-brew system is simply coffee that has been brewed with cold rather than hot water and usually involves a long steeping process anywhere between 12-24 hours. All one needs to do is steep coarsely ground coffee in water overnight and enjoy it.
How to make it?
- Insert the Cold Brew Lifter in the cold brew coffee maker system, feet down, into the commercial brewing container, making sure that the spigot is not clogged
- Insert the Commercial Filter paper into the brewing container with the open end facing upwards. The filter will rest on the top of the lift.
- Pour 2kg of coarse ground coffee into the filter.
- Slowly pour approximately 11.2 Litre of cool water into the open filter, making sure to saturate all the coffee grounds.
- Tie the filter bag closed with the string. The string should be tied approximately 3 inches from the top of the filter bag. Leave plenty of room for the coffee to move around. Tying the bag too tight will result in dry pockets in the grounds and the coffee extract will be very weak.
- Cover with lid and let brew for 12-24 hours.
- Pour concentrate into the suitable storage container.
- Close the spigot and let the ground rest an additional 15-30 minutes
- Decant the rest of the concentrate and refrigerate. Yield: 8 Liters.
- Also, Disposal/clean-up: Carefully remove the filter with grounds from the brewing container. Caution: filter is fragile when wet and subject to tearing. Dispose of filter and grounds. Rinse Cold Brew Lifter and Air- dry for reuse.
You can order additional Filter bags for the commercial cold brew coffee system
It is advisable to clean with a Krome USA Brand single-step cleaner before brewing batch
Be the first to review “Commercial Cold Brew Coffee Maker” Cancel reply
You must be logged in to post a review.
|Material||Durable Food Safe Plastic|
There are no reviews yet.