Counter-top Milk Pitcher Rinser with Drain Board
Commercial Counter-top Milk Pitcher Rinser for an already set-up counter. This only needs water and drain line pipe connections that can also be made without cutting out part of the countertop.
Rinse frothing pitchers after every use. Doing this removes milk deposits and brings down the pitcher temperature which would be hot from steaming. Invert the milk jar and press down the rinser disc with it. The activated high-pressure spray jets hit all nooks and corners giving it a quick good wash.
An easy solution to sanitize. A cooled-down steaming pitcher works best to get foamy and frothy milk for the next batch of lattes and cappuccinos.
Also includes a drainboard to sufficiently dry out rinsed pitchers. Includes: C029 – 1/2″ BSP Connector With 3/8″OD X 5 Feet Hose
- Detachable Drain Board
- All Stainless steel 304 construction
- NSF certified Rinsing system
- Easy to Install
All Krome espresso pitcher rinsers are NSF certified. Great cup washing tool for your bar, cafe, restaurant, pub, household, tea shops, hotel,etc
- Rinse milk-steaming jar after every use. Keeps it hygienic and ready for next use
- Has drainboard for drying
- Counter-top model. Simply make water and drain connections and place on the counter.
- Stainless steel rinser disk with high-pressure jet sprayer
- For best results, use cool water.
- Flow rate: 1.9 GPM @60PSI