Gas in Disconnect for Ball lock keg 1/4″ barbed
Ball-lock kegs, also called Soda kegs, have a separate gas inlet and liquid outlet on the lid itself. This Disconnect In Gas Ball Lock – 1/4″ Barbed fits perfectly on the gas inlet.
Attach a suitable gas hose to the 1/4″ barb end and the gas line is all set. The Grey base and top is to easily identify that this is for the Gas side only. Won’t leak gas when in use. The barbs are made from stainless steel.
Perfectly fits all Cornelius lock style kegs.
The Beer Keg Disconnect has an internal Check Valve, will allow Gas into a Keg, while preventing Beer from seeping out
- Ball Lock Keg Fitting.
- Used with Cornelius Style Ball Lock Keg.
- 1/4″ barb flare to attach the gas hose.
- Gas Disconnect allows gas to enter the keg.
- Very easy to install on gas post.
- It works as the normal Gas Disconnect.
- Grey color indicates this disconnect is meant for Gas side only.
- Great for the home brewer,
- This gray, gas-in quick disconnect comes with a barb for attaching to a beverage line.
Krome Brew has a huge collection of Keg and Kegging parts must take a look once.