- Reviews (0)
Liquid Out Disconnect for Ball lock keg 1/4″ barbed
Ball lock kegs, also called Soda kegs, are very popular with homebrewers to store their batch.
These kegs have separate gas inlet and liquid outlet on the lid itself. This Ball lock Disconnect for liquid out is specially for on the liquid outlet. Attach a suitable beer hose to the 1/4″ barb end and the beer line is all set. The Black base and top indicate that this Ball Lock Disconnect is for the Beer side only.
Perfectly fits all Cornelius ball lock style kegs.
Also, The Beer Keg Disconnect has an internal Check Valve, will allow Gas into a Keg, while preventing Beer from seeping out
- 1/4″ barb flare to attach the beer hose
- Black colour indicates this disconnect is meant for liquid side only.
- Used with Cornelius Style Ball Lock Keg
- Barbed connection allows for easy disassembly of lines for cleaning
- Very easy to install on gas post.
- It works as the normal Gas Disconnect.
- Also, Grey color indicates this disconnect is meant for Gas side only.
- Great for the home brewer,
- This gray, gas-in quick disconnect comes with a barb for attaching to a beverage line.
Krome Brew has a huge collection of Keg and Kegging parts must take a look once.
Be the first to review “Disconnect Out Liquid Ball Lock ? 1/4? Barbed” Cancel reply
You must be logged in to post a review.
- It comes with a 1/4′ barb already attached to it so all you have to do is hook up your tubing .
- Liquid Fitting comes with a 1/4″ barb
- Great for the home brewer
There are no reviews yet.