- Reviews (0)
Liquid Out Disconnect for Pin lock keg 1/4″ threaded – C6559
This Pin lock Disconnect for Liquid out is specially for on the liquid outlet. Pin lock kegs, also called Soda kegs, are very popular with homebrewers to store their batch.
These kegs have separate gas inlet and liquid outlet on the lid itself. Attach a suitable beer hose to the 1/4″ Male thread end and the beer line is all set. The Black base and top indicate that this Disconnect is for the Beer side only. Connect Directly to Hose Using a Stainless Steel Worm Clamp.
Perfectly fits all Cornelius pin lock style kegs.
- 1/4″ Male thread flare to attach the beer hose
- Black colour indicates this disconnect is meant for liquid side only.
- Used with Cornelius Style Pin Lock Keg
- Good quality and Suitable to use.
- Shorter length helps eliminate tendency of pin lock posts to leak
- Easy to clean and sanitize
- High Quality Durable and Eco-friendly Material.
- Quick Disconnect for Cornelius Ball Lock Keg
- Easy and convenient to change thread ball lock to barbed ball Lock
- Plastic material for body, Stainless Steel for Thread and Barb
- Threaded MFL connection allows for easy disassembly of lines for cleaningAlso available, Gas in Disconnect for Pin lock keg 1/4″ threaded
Be the first to review “Disconnect Out Liquid Pin Lock – 1/4″ Threaded (Black)” Cancel reply
You must be logged in to post a review.
There are no reviews yet.