Equal Elbow Connector 18 mm x 3/8″
Equal Elbow connector is suitable for beer applications. coaxial connector fitting connects pipework directly to a beer keg and designed to improve the conditioning of beer dispense using tube-in-tube technology. Fast and simple to install
Also, It allows users to quick and easy connect and disconnect. Suitable for beer lines and Superior flow characteristics.
- The consistent temperature at pour – to brand specification/customer satisfaction
- Extra cold temperature capability without necessity of a cold room & associated running/maintenance costs & space utilization
- Microbiological activity is reduced at low temperature & product quality is less prone to microbial-related complaints e.g. ‘off flavors’, beer fobbing, subject to an appropriate cleaning regime.
- Genuine drought dispense were not previously a viable option
- Also, Microbiological activity is reduced at low temperature
- product quality less prone to microbial related complaints .
- e.g. ‘off flavors’, beer fobbing, subject to an appropriate cleaning regime.
- Instant push-fit connection and leak tight seal
- Quick & Easy Connects and Disconnects without any other tools.
- Easy to use and vert flexible to move
- Also, Leaking proof, long lasting to connect .
- Genuine draught dispense where not previously a viable option
- Extra cold temperature capability without necessity of a coldroom