Espresso Coffee Tamper Seat, Black
What is Tamper?
A coffee tamper is essential for making the best espresso possible. Any coffee tamper with ease if the right posture and technique to tamp the coffee powder. You’re converting loose coffee powder grounds into a compressed cake inside the tamper.
What is Tamping?
Tamping has a unique purpose, and baristas spend a lot of time mastering it. Need to for drawing a good shot of espresso, Tamping is more about the technique rather than the tool. If you try to make espresso without using a tamper, you’ll fail. the water will run through the coffee powder without resistance. To create resistance to the water as it flows through the espresso machine, the grounds must be tamp.
The most important factor to tamp is to enhance the extraction of aroma from the coffee by the water. With a loose coffee powder, you’ll get a flavored espresso that isn’t even close to called espresso.
All this is possible by a high-quality tamper.
- Keeps the portafilter from sliding around while you’re tamping. Protect counters and portafilters from damage.
- Made of high-quality silicone, completely safe, odorless, and non-slip. the silicone is thick and resistant for cleaning put it in the dishwasher.
- Rinse the silicone mat with water to remove any coffee residue. Or, the silicone mat goes into the dishwasher! Thanks to the non-stick surface, the silicone mat can be wiped off.
- Engineered for strength and quality to suit high volume commercial cafe use as much as the home barista. Make full use of your space. Applicable to your daily life, such as table corner, coffee shop, kitchen, baking house, tea room, etc
- The material is soft and can press close to the table to avoid sliding so can improve the stability and average degree when tamping. Made of 3 Components – the Metal stand, the rubber base (Tamping mat base), and the Tamping Seat (rubber).
Need Equipment? Click on the below link to get Coffe TamperCoffe Tamper
- Silicone material – black color
- Acts as a tamper base cover when not in use.
- Protects both counters and tampers during coffee tamping
- For commercial and domestic use