- Reviews (0)
Hydrometers are used to check the sugar levels in your brew thereby helping you determine the specific gravity of the brew and the alcohol content at that point and decide on the need for further fermentation and duration. Besides, it tells you if the fermentation is complete and the brew is ready for bottling. Use these standard 1.6 Oz or 16.9 Oz glass beaker to fill a sample of your beer or wine. Pour out small quantities of beer that is fermenting and use a hydrometer directly in this Glass Jar. Glass jar to take beer samples conveniently And make it easier to take the hydrometer reading.
Material Laboratory grade borosilicate glass uses Rapidly heated or cooled without cracking. Thus, these glass beakers are great for collecting hydrometer or refractometer samples, weighing hop additions, or mixing water treatments.
- Glass beaker of 1.6 Ounce and 16.9 Ounce capacity. Has a capacity (50 mL and 500 ml respectively)
- Easy to take small samples and hydrometer measurements.
- Laboratory grade borosilicate glass used to construct.
- This beaker has a variety of uses; Great for taking samples, measuring small volumes, or checking the SRM of your brew.
- Readings of measurements are clear to read.
- Transparent in color.
- Highly recommended to have this one in your homebrewing equipment accesories.
Hydrometers are used to check the sugar levels in your brew thereby helping you determine the alcohol content and decide on the need for further fermentation and duration. Use this standard 16.9 Oz glass beaker to fill a sample of your beer or wine and make it easier to take the hydrometer reading.
|Capacity||16.9 Oz (500 ml), 1.6 Oz (50 ml)|
There are no reviews yet.