- Reviews (0)
Glass Carboy handles for large containers used in beer fermentation. The handle is clamp around the carboy mouth. It provides a comfortable add-on feature to lift as well as carry it easily. This durable carboy handle makes it easier than ever to transport your home brewing beer equipment from one place to another. Carboy handles helps decrease the chances of breaking carboys and prevents unnecessary spills during transportation. Just slide the circular portion onto the neck of your carboy and use the handle portion to grab on and go.
Also useful while cleaning and sanitizing the carboy for your brew batch. This Glass carboy handle is made for a 18 litre Glass Carboy.
Its rubberized makes it easy for wet hands to hold. It fits securely underneath the lip of the carboy and tightens down with the simple turning of a wing-nut. You can lock the handle into any position that`s convenient for you.
- Quick assembly, Easy to put on. Securely fastens by tightening a single wing-nut.
- For one handed lifting of empty 5 gallon glass carboys.
- Rubberized Coating to prevent scratches on the glass.
- It is Blue in Colour.
- Makes carboys less bulky and easier to handle
- Can be used with empty or filled carboy containers
- Helps prevent carboys from dropping and becoming damaged
- Glass Carboy Handle will allow you to get-a-grip when washing and sanitizing your glass carboys.
- Very handy when dealing with soapy glass or keeping carboys steady when moving them
Be the first to review “Glass Carboy Handle 18 Litre” Cancel reply
You must be logged in to post a review.
|Material||Nickle Plated Steel|
|Capacity||5 gallons carboy|
There are no reviews yet.