Handle Nut – Aluids
Handle nuts are a type of fastener that can be used for quick assembly and disassembly. They are designed for repeated tightening and loosening and provide a tool-free,high leverage fastener. They are often used in hard-to-reach areas. Their offset grip provides leverage, making them a good alternative to wing nuts. Long shafts can thread through these handles for mounting versatility.
- Binding Post Nut
- 8-32 UNC Female Thread
- Usage is easy and simple also.
- It is a replacement part
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Great for home or commercial draft system
- Used in plumbing and light industrial applications
- Nut provides a wrench grip to tighten the fitting
|Thread Size||8-32 UNC|