Heavy Duty Mini Keg Dispensing System Starter Kit – 3.6 Ltr with Picnic Faucet
A Heavy Duty Mini Keg Dispensing System Starter Kit
Are you tired of filling bottles and looking for mini Kegs to solve your problem? So, there is a Heavy Duty Mini Kegs available with an inbuilt Dispensing System is for you. Compact and convenient 3.6-litre mini keg with dispensing head for beer lovers like us. Carry it anywhere – from picnics to outdoor parties, so this is the easiest way to include beer in the fun.
Adjust the regulator for the suitable CO2 pressure and open the tap for a fresh glass of beer.
Also, kromeBrew offers this Keg Dispensing System Starter Kit at affordable prices it is really easy to clean and assemble. Easy process to fill beer in this mini keg. Hence, Highly recommended this portable Dispensing System Starter Kit for camping.
- 304 Stainless Steel Body: Each of the accessories in this Krombrew kit is constructed with food-grade 304 stainless steel. so, The heavy-duty stainless steel help to maintain clean and hygienic surroundings for your beer.
- Easy-to-Grip Threaded Cap: Included Stainless Steel threaded no-leakage cap to keep fresh beer on the inside, and beer-flattening air on the outside. Also, It can turn your keg dispenser system into a universal beverage storage can.
- Convenient Side Handles: Two hollow slots on both sides of the mini Keg for craft beer facilitate convenient portability. This unique design makes this growler an ideal sidekick for indoor or outdoor activities of all kinds.
- CO2 Cartridge System: Screw in 3/8” thread CO2 cartridge to provide pressure for the mini keg system and keeps beer carbonated.
- CO2 Pressure Regulator: With the upgraded pressure regulator,so it is pretty convenient to monitor the current pressure of the pressurized beer growler from the regulator gauge by rotating the adjustment knob to enjoy a perfect head on every beer. With 30 PSI safety pressure adjustable.
- Like any beer container, do not shake the keg beer before use. Give it time to settle after bringing it home from the brewery.
- Remove keg cap and replace with twist-tube spear, install faucet and CO2 regulator with capsule.
- Too much pressure would cause over foam. Since keg beer coming with own pressure, we suggest first tapping without CO2 injection.
- Open the faucet over your beer glass and lightly turn on knob of CO2 regulator. Start with 2~3 PSI and lightly increase to 4~5 PSI (max 8~10PSI) to achieve perfect pouring.
- If too much foam due to over pressure, pull on the pressure relieving ring for couple of seconds will help to release over pressure.
- Turn off the regulator knob when you finish tapping. The remain gas would keep beer fresh for days, but don’t forget to put whole system into refrigerator.
- If you are using CO2 charger without gauge, after dispensing beer, close the faucet and again press the button on the CO2 briefly to maintain internal CO2 pressure. Failure to recharge after dispensing will lead to flat beer.
- Dispensing the last glass of beer through the faucet uses more CO2 than dispensing all the previous beer.