Heavy Duty Mini Keg Dispensing Kit
Are you tired of filling bottles and looking for the mini Kegs to solve your problem? So, there is a Heavy Duty Mini Kegs available with inbuilt Dispensing System is for you. These Heavy Duty Mini keg Kit comes with 2 Liters and 4 Liters of capacity. Carbonate your craft Beer or Homebrew with mini- regulator and dispense with tap. Utilizing a mini-regulator ensures you get the proper carbonation. kromeBrew offers this Mini Keg Dispensing System Starter Kit at affordable prices its is really easy to clean and assemble. Easy process to filling beer in these mini keg. Hence, Highly recommended this portable Dispensing System Starter Kit for camping. Cleaning and maintenance fast and simple. Also, Ideal for smaller breweries and home brewers.
Pair it with the starter kit which is a compact assembly of CO2 cartridge, regulator, coupler and faucet. Also, The starter kit is the perfect fit for this keg and you can dispense with ease without needing any of the bulky equipment
- Dispenser’s portable size is easy to transportation and storage
- Adjustable faucet allows you can control the beer
- It maintains the vacuum pressure in the keg and keep beer fresh
- Also, Ideal for indoor and outdoor usage.
- Like any beer container, do not shake the keg beer before use. Give it time to settle after bringing it home from the brewery.
- Remove keg cap and replace with twist-tube spear, install faucet and CO2 regulator with capsule.
- Too much pressure would cause over foam. Since keg beer coming with own pressure, we suggest first tapping without CO2 injection.
- Open the faucet over your beer glass and lightly turn on knob of CO2 regulator. Start with 2~3 PSI and lightly increase to 4~5 PSI (max 8~10PSI) to achieve perfect pouring.
- If too much foam due to over pressure, pull on the pressure relieving ring for couple of seconds will help to release over pressure.
- Turn off the regulator knob when you finish tapping. The remain gas would keep beer fresh for days, but don’t forget to put whole system into refrigerator.
- If you are using CO2 charger without gauge, after dispensing beer, close the faucet and again press the button on the CO2 briefly to maintain internal CO2 pressure. Failure to recharge after dispensing will lead to flat beer.
- Dispensing the last glass of beer through the faucet uses more CO2 than dispensing all the previous beer.