- Reviews (0)
JG fitting Tube to Hose Stem, 1/4″ Stem OD x 3/16″ Hose ID (C5544)
John guest fitting is a simple push-in tube fitting. Easy to connect and disconnect, Tube to Hose Stem is very popular in beer industry as well. This durable plastic fitting is ideal for fast installation in confined places, No tools required
1/4″ JG Stem X 3/16″ Hose Barb is of good grade plastic. Adapter to connect tube with a hose in draft beer system. The tapered rings of the barb provides a good grip to the beer line. Additionally secure it with a clamp. Food Quality and suitable for potable liquids
- Made of Acetal copolymer plastic for low moisture absorption, high tensile and fatigue resistant
- Stem fitting for connecting pipes or tubes in a straight line
- Lead-free, corrosion free, non-toxic, and more chemically resistant than other plastics
- Working pressure of up to 150 psi
- Meets NSF/ANSI standards 14, 51, and 61 for quality assurance
- Especially produced for foodstuff and potable liquids, they are equally suitable for air and inert gases
- Provides a permanent/removable leak-proof connection
Also, available: John Guest Male Connector – 5/16″ x 1/4″ BSPT John Guest Male Connector makes a quick and easy connection stainless steel tubing to female threaded connections.
Be the first to review “JG fitting Tube to Hose Stem, 1/4″ Stem OD x 3/16″ Hose ID” Cancel reply
You must be logged in to post a review.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Out of stock
SKU : C2161
SKU : C081
SKU : C069
There are no reviews yet.