Knock Box Drawer – Black (C2342)
Once you pull out a rich strong espresso shot from the coffee ground, it is spent and cannot be reused. You’ll have to discard it and make way for the next round. This is where the knock box comes in handy. All the used coffee ground is thrown away in the bin kept close to the countertop and emptied from time to time.
There are several shapes, sizes, and designs available among the knock boxes too. From countertop to recessed, standing to open bottom, round, square, or rectangle, you can any choose from this vast collection.
And here is yet another – Knock box Drawer Black. A coffee knocks bin in a drawer-style that you can place right below you counter. Empty your portafilter after you pull the shot and close the drawer back when you are done!
Drawer Knock Box Feature
- This coffee ground knock box can be used in a coffee shop, home kitchen, office, and other occasions.
- Made of stainless steel which is corrosion-resistant, rust-resistant, strong and durable, convenient for cleaning.
- Detachable drawer type, place your coffee machine on it, then, save space on your desktop.
- Easy to pull out, convenient to pour out coffee waste, and washing the dirt in the dead corner. Heat dissipation holes on the left, right, and top of the box, not only easier to clean the flying powder but also convenient heat dissipation.
- Six pieces of anti-slip feet on the bottom of the box, prevent the coffee grounds box from moving during use and reduce the noise when knocking