The Krome adjustable Click Coffee Tamper (53 mm) is a high-quality stainless steel coffee tamper.
A calibrated espresso coffee tamper is a tool used to crush coffee grinds in an espresso machine’s portafilter. The coffee grounds in the portafilter are crushed with equal force each and every time when fully pressed, creating the perfect tamp for producing the best espresso possible.
An adjustable click tamper is a calibrated coffee tamper that helps baristas maintain consistency with every tamp while reducing the stress on their wrists. It has a 58-mm base and is designed to deliver a specified force rather than tamping the coffee in the portafilter basket manually. With every tamp, the click presents uniform pressure.
- increased uniformity because of a design that always generates the same tamp.
- The standard size for a wide variety of espresso machines is the 58-mm base.
- It has a design that fits perfectly into your palm and is light to hold and simple to push.
- constructed for daily use in making espresso.
- You can easily figure out when to stop tampering with the click in order to prevent it.
- Made of solid food-grade stainless steel in its design.
There are no reviews yet.