- Reviews (0)
- Installation Instruction
Ready to bottle your brew? Along with the bottles, you’ll also need the caps and a capping tool that we refer to as the Beer bottle capper. Place the Cap on the bottle’s mouth and pressed to create a seal around it with the help of this manual beer bottle capper. And now you are good to store the bottle away. The hand press bottle capper can be used with bottles in many shapes and sizes.
This manual beer bottle capper tool has two lever handles and a magnet that provides stability when capping bottle after bottle, the bottle cap will not fall easily. Seal your homemade brews into beer bottles quickly and easily, this bottle capper machine work for crown caps and non-threaded bottles. And provide a secure seal on bottles
- Emily Plastic Wing Capper
- Red plastic Capper
- Economical alternative to a bench capper
- Made of high-strength ABS material
- You can seal your homemade brews into beer bottles quickly and easily
- Applicable to: Standard beer bottles, soda pop bottles, and champagne bottles.
- Pushing down on the cap, clamp the edge of the bottleneck, create an airtight seal to the bottle
- Designed with spring-loaded arms for easy cap crimping that requires minimal force
Be the first to review “Manual Beer Bottle Capper” Cancel reply
You must be logged in to post a review.
1. Place the bottle cap in the capper center, this small magnet
can hold the cap, or you can place a crown cap on to the bottle
2. Place the capper on top of the bottle, Push downwards on the
3.Clamp the edge of the bottleneck, then the capper leaves the
bottle,You can observe the sealing effect
There are no reviews yet.