- Reviews (0)
Muslin Steeping Bags
Love to brew your own beer? There is nothing like sipping chilled beer any time of the day – but more so when it is the fruit of your hardwork. We have a range of homebrewing equipment to carry on your hobby or passion. Hops add the bitter taste and unique flavour to the beer. They are added at the wort boiling stage. It is best to use a bag instead of adding directly. Because they will need to be removed before moving to fermentation. Here we have Steeping bags made of muslin that allow flavour infusion without any obstruction while keeping the hops contained to easily remove from the wort after the boiling process. Steeping bags are available in 3 different sizes for use with brew batch sizes.
- This hand-made 100% Cotton Muslin Drawstring Steeping Bag is great for steeping specialty grains for extract brews.
- Very durable and can be washed, dried, and re-used.
- Also works great as a hop bag in the boil.
- Tie off the drawstring to your kettle’s handle.
- Not only are these bags washable, but they are resistant to odors and stains
- Get the full flavor with a fraction of the cost and none of the mess with these muslin steeping bags
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
SKU : GFASH
Rated 5.00 out of 5Rs. 2,582.00 – Rs. 4,525.00
There are no reviews yet.