NPT Threaded Stem 0.5″ x 2″ (C5518)
The NPT threaded stem used as a connector between hardware components with a 1/2″ Female fittings in homebrewing. This 2″ long stem is fully threaded and the coupling system doesn’t require any bolts.
Also, This is a 304 grade Stainless Steel full coupling NPT Threaded Stem 0.5″ x 2″ that couples with any 1/2 inch female NPT counterpart.
- Made of 304 stainless steel, corrosion resistant, comes with Electro Polish finish.
- Also, 1/2″ NPT – Fits Most In Home-brew Equipment
- Sanitary Food Grades Stainless Steel, ideal for fast installation in confined places
- Good quality and Suitable to use. Also, Leaking proof, long lasting to connect.
- High Quality Durable and Eco-friendly Material.
- Perfect for brewing applications and home brewing
- They are easy to operate and maintenance.
- Stainless steel design is safe for your wort just what a pro brewery would use.
- The NPT Straight stem is used as a connector between hardware components with a 1/2″ NPT Female fittings in homebrewing.
- Stem is fully threaded and the coupling system doesn’t require any bolts.
- Its perfect for joining any pieces of hardware with ½” Female NPT fitting
Also, Option available- C5519, Threaded Stem 0.5″ x 2.5″
C752– 1/2”MPT Threaded SS Male Quick Disconnect, Make your brew connections – smooth and easy with quick disconnects.
C751– Male SS Quick Disconnect with 3/8″ Barb, The quick disconnect will head wold pressure for typical brewing application when moving liquids at 60 Psi or less.
|Thread Size||1/2" x 14 BSP|