Plastic Hydrometer Test Jar Measuring Cylinder
Plastic Hydrometer Test Jar Measuring Cylinder for Beer comes in very handy to take hydrometer readings. Know when your beer is completely fermented and ready! Use hydrometers and note the specific gravity to calculate the alcohol content in your brew.
Take small quick samples in this homebrewing measuring cylinder then dip the hydrometer in it. The narrow long test jar immerses the hydrometer adequately requires much less sample quantity than in a beaker. Readings are very clear on the Jar and it is transparent in color. As well as very handy to take hydrometer readings. The measuring cylinder’s test tubes have been finished with a hexagonal base allowing it to stand it up when necessary without the need for a test tube stand.
- Easy to read, making calculations both simple and accurate.
- Food safe and thick plastic used for making the Measuring Cylinder for Beer
- A good tool for measuring all kinds of liquids, Used for Alcohol, Wine, Beer, Cider. it is leak-resistant.
- Suitable for Beer and Wine Homebrew
- A friendly way to make pinpoint measurements
- Available in two different sizes 100ml and 250ml.
- The spout on the rim makes it easier to pour contents out.
- A high-quality Plastic cylinder is safe and non-fragile.
|Material||Food Safe thick Plastic|