Plastic Mash Paddle
Congratulations on going all grain! Now you may need a good stock of reliable mash paddles. Mashing is a critical step in the beer making process – where the malted grains and other cereal starches are converted to sugars which are then fermented with yeast later, giving us the alcohol content. This large paddles are burly enough to break up doughballs and get that mash saturated. Easy to sanitize and also functions well to stir.
Use the 24″ or 28″ Mash Paddle, that is convenient for any brew batch size. Made of durable food safe plastic, this Mash Paddle is a must have in your homebrewing accessories.
- No need to spend a ton of money on other paddles.
- Plastic Mash Paddle is a great and inexpensive way to stir your grain or wort.
- It easily breaks any clumps of grain.
- Designed with a long handle mash paddle keeps your hands away from the heat source and also food safe.
- A great and inexpensive way to stir your grain when doughing-in.
- Made from a durable plastic material.
- These are heat resistant and won’t scratch your brew kettle.
- Home brewers love it because the durable Brewing paddle will not scratch plastic mash tuns.
- Perfect for homebrew and outdoor cooking events
- Will not scratch plastic equipment
- Can tolerate contact with boiling temperatures
24″ Plastic Mash Paddle is used for mash and eliminate dough balls.
|Material||Durable Food Safe Plastic|