Precision Primary Co2 Regulator – 1 Outlet
KromeBrew’s CO2 Precision Regulators are made of high quality durable material and also include a gauge that shows the amount of gas remaining in the CO2 tank. One gauge on top measures the pressure in the keg and second gauge on the side indicates how much Co2 is left in the gas cylinder. Suitable for all industrial purposes. These regulators specially designed to provide maximum convenience and durability to bars and restaurants.
- Our CO2 regulator made with high quality machined brass body and can used on multiple gases.
- The regulator has a large body for high flow rates and comes with a precision diaphragm for more accurate adjustment. The Regulator also has a large adjustment knob for easy adjustment.
- Also used on a range of different gasses including: CO2, Oxygen, Argon and Helium
- Ideal for Dispensing Systems for Medium To Large Size
- Commercial grade design fulfill the demands of the busiest bars and restaurants
- For beer, wine and cold brew dispensing or servicing a gas blender
- Also used on a range of different gasses including: CO2, Oxygen, Argon, Helium and Nitrogen
- Ideal for Dispensing Systems For Medium To Large SizeYou may also like : C2327, C411
|Outlet Gauge pressure||0-90 PSI|
|Inlet Gauge Pressure||0-4500 PSI|
|Valve Type||5/16" Barb and JG Fitting (option)|
|Thread Size||DIN 477|