PVC Tubing (8mm x 10.50mm)
Krome Brew PVC tube made of high pressure and high duty PVC with smooth interior and exterior that allows easy flow and flushing, lightweight, BPA Free, non-toxic. This tube is 8mm x 10.50 mm in size also flexible enough to prevent kinks. It can return to the original shape after squeezing. Ideal for household and industrial applications for transfer liquid and gas.
High-quality material makes it UV-resistant, chemicals are resistant and used to fill the homebrewed beer in bootles. Applicable to industrial and agricultural, engineering, fish farming, and other fields. Comes with outstanding clarity. The non-toxic, clear tubing is great for use with low pressure air. Also, Clear for easy monitoring of fluid flow.
- Easy to install and use.
- Made made of high quality PVC material,material is resistant to abrasions and corrosion , lightweight and flexible
- Excellent aging resistant performance tubing.
- High quality material makes it uv-resistant, chemicals resistant.
- long-term use without being aged
- Its walls are thick enough but lightweight and flexible
- Also, Smooth interior and exterior that allows easy flow and flushing.
- Size is 8mm x 10.50mm
- This plastic tubes are easy to use, shape, and bend and can be easily cut by any cutting tool.