7.32″ x 6.85″ x 3.93″ Recessed Knock Box
Recessed knock box fits directly into the cutout space..Keep your counter area clean with this stainless steel knock box by spent espresso shots. it is very easy to clean by Just lift up and out.Knock out spent coffee on the bin bar.Includes gasket for the flange that rests on the counter top surface.Knock box are widely use in Bars, and restaurants.
A coffee knock box is a tiny bucket where used coffee grinds collected. Because you knock the coffee grounds out from the filter into the bucket, it’s called a knock box. This keeps you from leaving a mess in your café. It’s also an excellent method for collecting used grinds for composting. It’s a elevated bucket with a soft rubber strip for removing coffee grinds from the filter with ease. All the dirt falls out from the filter when it knocked on the top of the bucket, resulting in a clean filter in a couple of moments. Used coffee grounds can be difficult to remove since they are moist and placed to the interior of the filter.
- Recessed knock bin designed for in-counter applications.
- Gasket lined flange edges rest on the counter directly.
- Keep your counter area clean by emptying all your spent espresso shots.
- Easy removal of knock bar for cleaning.
- Widely used at cafes, restaurants and bars.