Reducing Elbow Connector – 18mm x 3/8″ x 8mm
Reducing Elbow connector is suitable for beer applications. coaxial connector fitting connects pipework directly to a beer keg and designed to improve the conditioning of beer dispense using tube-in-tube technology. Fast and simple to install
Also, It allows users to quick and easy connect and disconnect. Suitable for beer lines and Superior flow characteristics.
- The consistent temperature at pour – to brand specification / customer satisfaction
- Extra cold temperature capability without necessity of a cold room & associated running & space utilization
- No tools required,Push fit fittings. This quick connect fitting is perfect for a water line.
- Extra cold and consistent beer temperatures at every pour
- Also, Microbiological activity is reduced at low temperature
- product quality less prone to microbial related complaints .
- e.g. ‘off flavors’, beer fobbing, subject to an appropriate cleaning regime.
- Instant push-fit connection and leak tight seal
- Quick & Easy Connects and Disconnects without any other tools.
- Easy to use and vert flexible to move
- Also, Leaking proof, long lasting to connect .
- Genuine draught dispense where not previously a viable option
- Extra cold temperature capability without necessity of a coldroom