Rich Blonde Ale – A Summer Delight Beer Recipe Kit – 24 Liters
Royal Beer packed with moderate bitterness and rich golden hues from roasted specialty malts.
Available on backorder
Rich Blonde Ale – A Summer Delight Beer Recipe Kit
The malts are more toasty and almost no caramel. The hops added should give only a low to moderate bittering. You can make this beer more interesting with fruity flavours and other additions.
The Rich Blonde Ale has an ABV of 4.5% and usually ends dry.
This is a safe bet beer style when in doubt since it goes well with a variety of food and liked by everyone from heavy drinkers to beginners.
This beer brewing kit contains:
- 1.7kg Hopped Liquid Malt Extract
Hopped Malt Extract: Ready to use pre-hopped malt extract made from malts according to the beer style with hops added to balance the sweetness with some bitterness. Hops have characteristic flavours and aromas that are imparted to the wort and finally the beer.
HME is a thick semi liquid obtained by evaporating water from the wort.
- 1.7kg Unhopped Light Liquid Malt Extract
Liquid Malt Extract: High quality grains are malted and mashed in a hygienic environment. The wort (this is the liquid containing the sugars from the grains) is separated from the spent grains and passed through a dehydrator to reduce the water content to 20%. Hence, LME is thick and syrupy.
Since no hops were added to the extract, this is an Unhopped LME.
- A packet of Yeast
Yeast in powdered form is easier to handle and has a longer shelf life.
Add the yeast to the wort at the right temperature (specified in the recipe) and maintain the recommended optimum temperature to activate and boost the yeast activity.
This Homebrew Recipe Kit will make 24 Liters of Rich Blonde AleSingle Step Sanitizer
Need Brewing Equipment ? Click on below link to get Brewing Kit to make this Beer Style24 Liter Brewing Equipment Kit
Don’t forget about the Bottling Kit, click on below link to check our complete solution of bottling kit.Bottling kit - A complete Solution
Sanitizing every bit of your brewing area and equipment is important so that your hard work doesn’t go waste due to contamination. Use our Single step sanitizer. Mix it in warm water (7.5 litres) and soak the smaller items in it or run the solution through equipment. Doesn’t need any further rinsing with water too.
Simple steps to HomeBrew all by yourself
We have provided the malt extract and yeast in the kit. All you need is some water to mix the extract to prepare the wort and when the temperature is right, add the yeast.
A quick 30 minute procedure before you put it away for fermentation.
- Add about 11 liters of cold water to the fermenter.
Beer is about 90-95% water, so use good quality water since it impacts the beer taste.
- Place both the cans from the ingredients kit in hot water after removing the yeast packet from under the lid.
- Boil 3 liters of water in a clean 9 liter or a larger vessel.
- Remove the boiling water from the heat and pour out contents from both the cans. Slowly stir and dissolve them completely to prepare the wort.
- Pour the wort into the fermenter. Add more water to bring the liquid level to the 23 liter mark on the fermenter and mix well.
- Check the temperature with a thermometer. Keep stirring and wait for the temperature to reach between 18-28°C.
- Add the yeast. Place the lid and attach the airlock.
- Keep the fermenter in this 18-28°C temperature range for 7-14 days out of direct sunlight.
|Use & Storage||To be kept in a cool and dry place|
|Alcohol by Volume (ABV) range||4.5|