- Reviews (0)
Coffee Tamper – Round Handled
What is Coffee Tamper?
A Coffee Tamper is essential for making the best espresso possible. Any coffee tamper can used with ease if the right posture and technique used to tamp the coffee powder.
You’re converting loose coffee powder grounds into a compressed cake inside the tamper.
What is Tamping?
Tamping has a unique purpose, and baristas spend a lot of time mastering it. Must for drawing a good shot of espresso, Tamping is more about the technique rather than the tool. If you try to make espresso without using a Coffee Tamper r, you’ll fail. Because the Coffee powder isn’t crushed, the water will run through the coffee powder without resistance. To create resistance to the water as it flows through the espresso machine, the grounds must tamped. The most important factor to tamp is to enhance the extraction of aroma from the coffee by the water. With a loose coffee powder, you’ll get a flavored espresso that isn’t even close to called espresso. All this is possible by a high-quality tamper.
Coffee Tamper ground coffee in the portafilter for a consistent strong brew. Tamping levels and packs the coffee powder giving a good espresso extraction.
Add the regular amount of coffee to the portafilter, roughly level it with the tamper, and press down its handle.
These Tampers are available in various sizes from 50mm In diameter to 58.5mm in Diameter for your espresso machine.
Round Handled Coffee tamper Features
- It is a premium product with a flat stainless steel base, which is perfect for quality coffees, each and every time.
- Finished: SS Polished
- Solid protective holder for easy storage, Convenient to grip and press.
- A flat tamping surface produces evenly tamped grounds for rich flavor.
- Great for tamping fresh ground espresso before brewing.
- Durable Stainless steel base.
- Rounded smooth handle, convenient to hold
- A must-have tool for baristas and coffee houses.
- Available in 51 mm, 52 mm, 53 mm, 55 mm, 57 mm, and 58 mm
Be the first to review “Espresso Coffee Tamper – Round Handled” Cancel reply
You must be logged in to post a review.
|Material||Stainless Steel 304|
There are no reviews yet.