- Reviews (0)
SS Carbonation Cap/Keg Carbonation Lid
Want more fizz in your drink? There is a simple way to do that! A highly porous stone – called the carbonation or diffuser stone in the beverage industry comes to our rescue.
The trick is to connect the gas hose to the stone and immerse that into the drink and turn the gas supply on.
This introduces the gas throughout the beer and mixes well too.
Here is the SS Carbonation Cap that fits right on the mouth of the bottle. Attach the gas supply from the cylinder to the gas-in post and the carbonation stone to the barbed end.
Now you have your own carbonating setup!
- 304 stainless steel will last a lifetime.
- Carbonate,cleaning your beer lines.
- There is No Leak at all.
- Use it to counter pressure bottle fill PET bottles.
- Small size Portable, No tool or required finstallation makes it more Convenient
- Easy to install and use,with extra one piece of o-ring for replacement.
- Thread Barb Adapters can connect the hose to the bottom of the bottle,that making CO2 easier to combine with beer for a better taste.
- There is absolutely no chance of the springs and other components loosening on the bottom of your bottle.So, You don’t have to worry about wasting beer.
There are no reviews yet.