Stainless Oxygen Wand With .5 Micron Diffusion Stone
Oxygen Wand with Diffusion Stone will allow you to inject oxygen directly into your wort. Simply attach the wand to an oxygen tank (Sold Separately), submerge your wand into your wort, and you are ready to oxygenate.
Diffusion Stones, or ‘Air Stones’, are commonly used to aerate wort before fermentation, which helps ensure a healthy start to the fermentation process.
It’s important to clean and sanitize diffusion stones thoroughly before each use. And it helps to clean the stone immediately after use as well.
This “Stone” is made of stainless steel, so it’s durable, easy to clean
How to use it?
- Firstly, Sanitize the Oxygen Wand and the tube
- Then Insert the Oxygen Wand into the vinyl tubing.
- Attach the Oxygen Regulator to your oxygen tank and Insert the Oxygen Wand to the bottom to the fermenter.
- Now, Turn the knob on top of the regulator , until you see bubbles coming from the stone.
- Process takes about 1 to 2 minutes. Remove your OxyWand and install an airlock.
- Always clean your Oxygen Wand after each use.
- 1/4″ Stainless Steel Wand
- 0.5 Micron Diffusion Stone
- Our oxygenation stone is a useful tool for home brewing.
- The advantage of this is the ability to easily remove and boil the stone
- Can also be used for oxygenation of wine must during fermentation.