- Reviews (0)
Standing Knock Box (C1882)
what is a knock box?
A knock box is a tool that allows you to knock the used portafilter full of coffee grounds into it. Bucket with a rubberized bar for removing coffee grinds from the filter. All the waste comes out when you knock the filter on the top of the bucket, leaving you with a clean filter in seconds.
Running around to empty the knock bins frequently? Even if you wish you had a bigger one, there is a limit to how big it can get without occupying too much space on your countertop. Here is the other option you might want to consider.
A Long height standing knock bin is a great alternative to the traditional countertop knock chutes. Spent coffee is out of your way and your counter remains clean. Isn’t this what you’ve been looking for all this while?
This Standing Knock Box is made of Polypropylene and is sturdy and durable. Also includes the knock bar and separates it into 3 parts for easy cleaning.
- The features a non-slip rubber pad on the bottom to stabilize the standing knock box and reduce noise prevents sliding, and won’t scratch the kitchen floor.
- Huge capacity is perfect for the commercial espresso machine, so it can be widely used in cafe shops, canteens, restaurants, bars, and more.
- Dispose of your used coffee grounds quickly and easily within inches of your espresso maker.
- Made from polypropylene and Separates into three parts for easy cleaning, barista cloth attaches to either side of the knock bin via a carabiner hook.
- Made of strong and durable Polypropylene polymer
- Separates into 3 parts. Easy to clean and assemble back.
- Includes hooks on the sides for holding barista cloth.
- 3-4 times the capacity of a countertop standing knock box. No frequent filling-up and emptying is needed.
There are no reviews yet.