Stationary Bottle Drainer 50 Bottles
The Bottle Tree is a clever way to store bottles for draining and drying. After rinsing a bottle, simply insert it over a peg of the bottle tree to allow it to drip dry. The base has a raised outer lip which will contain all the accumulated liquid. This is a great way to keep bottles sanitary prior to bottling or to dry them for storage. Easily air dry bottles after sanitizing with this Beer bottle drying tree. Keep your bottles clean and dry for use with the next brew batch.
This is a Stationary Bottle Drainer, a Plastic screw-type bottle drying tree. The Assembly and disassembly of this equipment is a very easy task besides, very quickly for storage. It is also designed to be used with the Sanitizer Rinser Pump (sold separately) which mounts to the top of the tree to make a complete bottle rinsing and drying station.
- Use with up to 50 bottles
- Invert and screw mount to dry
- Stationary Bottle Drainer made of plastic and handy for home brewers.
- Easy to carry with Handle
- This is easy to construct bottle tree is the perfect space saving device for storing or rinsing out bottles. Moreover, This particular drainer is fixed into one position via the tray at the bottom which is designed to catch any excess water or residue.